Privacy Notice and request of consent to the processing of personal data
Metafrasi srl (VAT No. 06198671213) supplies professional language services to businesses in all sectors and of all sizes and to professionals who operate in international markets.
The purpose of this Notice is to inform the users about the processing of the data concerning them.
Sabrina Eskelson, as principal of Metafrasi srl, in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the “Privacy Code”) and with the EU Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), wants to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor, consistently with the requirements of this Notice.
This Notice is to be considered as a notice pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
2. Types of data processed
The website provides information-type content. As visitors navigate the site www.metafrasi.it, information about them can be collected as follows:
The IT systems and the software procedures that oversee the operation of this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the browser type used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of the website from which this website was accessed, information on the pages visited by the users within the site, the time of access, the time spent on each individual page, the internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
3. Purpose of the processing and related legal basis
The data mentioned at point 2 above are processed to monitor the use of our platforms as experienced by the user and to ensure the correct operation of the webpage and related content.
A further purpose of the utilisation of the data provided by the users is to perform profiling activity, that is to analyse and process information on the users, their preferences, habits, consumer choices and/or navigation experiences. This is carried out also by using technology such as cookies.
The data on the user are processed to satisfy a legitimate interest of the Data Controller and with the consent specifically expressed by the user, except for the analysis of the basic information on his/her consumer preferences.
4. Communication and sharing of the data
The data discussed above could be communicated to partners that assist Metafrasi srl in the management of this site. Should Metafrasi srl communicate your personal data to third parties, the latter shall act as independent Data Controllers or shall be appointed Data Processors by Metafrasi srl. You can request the up-to-date list of these Data Processors using the appropriate on-line form by clicking here.
5. Transfer of data outside the EU
Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, Metafrasi srl could transfer your personal data to third parties located in countries that do not belong to the European Union or to the European Economic Area. In this event, Metafrasi srl ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the stipulation of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company that receives the data; these clauses guarantee a level of protection of the data that matches that adopted by the European legislation.
6. Roles and responsibilities in the privacy area
Your personal data are processed by Francesco Marchionibus, whose registered office is at Via Francesco Cilea 129, 80127 Napoli NA in in its capacity of Data Controller. More detailed information on the identity of the Data Processor can be requested by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data processing methods
The personal data are processed mostly using the procedures and electronic supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, respect of time limits and pertinence required by the privacy legislation in effect.
8. Redirection to external sites
The website can use so-called social plug-ins. These are special tools that make it possible to incorporate the functionalities of social networks directly within the website (e.g. the “Like” function of Facebook).
All social plug-ins found in the site are identified by the proprietary logo of the respective social network platform (e.g. Facebook, Instagram).
9. Storage of the data
We inform you that the Data Controller will store the navigation data for three months.
Furthermore, we inform you that the data that you provide will be stored for a period longer than three months only if this becomes necessary to defend and assert a right or to comply with any additional legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
10. Rights of data subjects
The persons to whom the above-mentioned personal data refer (so-called “data subjects”) can exercise their rights by the methods and within the limits defined by the privacy legislation in effect.
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Francesco Marchionibus:
- access: you can request confirmation on whether data concerning you are being processed or not; you can request further clarification regarding the information mentioned in this Notice; you also have the right to receive the data, within reasonable limits;
- correction: you can ask that the data that you provided or that are in our possession, be corrected or supplemented if they are incorrect;
- erasure/right to be forgotten: you can request that your personal data collected or processed by Metafrasi srl be erased if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, when there are no claims or disputes under way, if you revoke the consent or oppose the processing, in case of unlawful processing or if there is a legal obligation to erase;
- restriction: you can ask that the processing of your personal data be restricted when one of the conditions of art. 18 of the GDPR occurs; in this case, your personal data will not be processed (except for their storage) without your consent, except for what is provided at paragraph 2 of the same article;
- objection: you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for a legitimate interest of ours, except if we have our own legitimate reasons to process the data that prevail over yours, for example the exercise of our rights or our defence in legal proceedings. In any case, your objection shall always prevail over our legitimate interest to process your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data or to have them transferred to another Data Controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used format that can be read by an automatic devise.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3 of the GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise at any time your right to revoke your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the previously given consent. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint before the Oversight Authority, which, in Italy, is the Data Protection Authority.
To exercise these rights, report problems or request clarifications about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can also send your requests by mail, addressed to the Data Controller, Francesco Marchionibus, with registered office at Via Francesco Cilea 129, 80127 Napoli, specifying the subject of your request.
11. Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this Notice concerns only the processing of the personal data that you have provided or will provide to Metafrasi srl and any data that the latter might acquire during the current relationship and/or during further relationships between you and us.
If, on the other hand, you want to exercise the right to be forgotten with regard to your personal data, we remind you that the Data Controller is Francesco Marchionibus. You can address the Data Controller in order to exercise this right, mentioned at art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing to the Controller whose registered office is at Via Francesco Cilea 129, 80127 Napoli NA, or by sending an email to the certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Amendments to the Privacy Notice
The enactment of any new legislation in this area and the ongoing review and updating of the services to users, could make it necessary to modify the methods and conditions described in this Notice. Therefore, it is possible that this document will be amended over time. Consequently, we ask that you consult this page periodically.
We will publish any amendments to this Notice in this page and, if the amendments are significant, we will bring them to your attention with a more visible notification.
The earlier versions of this Notice will be stored to allow their consultation.